MAKE A SUBMISSION
Asian Health, Science and Technology Reports
Former name: “Naresuan University Journal: Science and Technology”
Asian Health, Science and Technology Reports (AHSTR), originally known as the Naresuan University Journal: Science and Technology, was launched in 1992. In the year 2024, the journal’s name was changed to Asian Health, Science and Technology Reports from volume 32, issue 1 and forward.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The AHSTR is a single-blind international peer-reviewed journal published in English. AHSTR’s main objectives are to establish communication channels to facilitate the dissemination of knowledge, innovative research, and novel ideas and to serve as a valuable resource for academic and research professionals, including graduate-level researchers.
The AHSTR focuses on publishing original research and review articles in various interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary fields of Health Sciences and Science and Technology.
The AHSTR welcomes manuscript submissions from researchers, scientists, and academics in the Asian region and around the world via the online submission system at the MAKE A SUBMISSION (https://ph03.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/ahstr/about/submissions)
Manuscript topics include:
- Health Sciences
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Dentistry, Epidemiology, Immunology, Medicine, Public Health, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychology, Physical Therapy, Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Nursing, and other related fields.
- Science and Technology
Agriculture, Astronomy, Architecture, Art and Design, Biology, Chemistry, Computing and Information, Earth Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nanotechnology, and other related fields.
The AHSTR is indexed in the following databases and citation indexes:
- Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI)
- Google Scholar
- ASEAN Citation Index (ACI)
TYPES OF ARTICLES
AHSTR publishes four types of articles.
1. Original Research Articles are articles that present original research findings in the fields of Health Sciences and Science and Technology. This type of article must contain a clear research question and include sections on materials, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion, along with their implications and contributions to the relevant field of study. Original research articles also included clinical trials and case reports. Authors must adhere to the guidelines detailed in the ‘manuscript preparation section’ when structuring their full-length articles.
2. Review Articles are comprehensive literature reviews on a specific topic in the fields of Health Sciences and Science and Technology. Review articles identify knowledge gaps, critically analyze and synthesize existing literature, and propose further research directions.
3. Short Communications are preliminary reports limited to approximately 2,000 words, including 1-2 table(s)/ figure(s) with not more than 15 references.
AHSTR is published exclusively in English. All articles submitted must be written in the English language, adhering to clear and concise writing, proper grammar, and accurate spelling.
4 Issues/Year (1) January-March (2) April-June (3) July-September (4) October-December
10 articles per issue
ARTICLE PUBLICATION CHARGES
AHSTR does not charge publication fees to authors for submitting and publishing any type of article. All articles published in the journal are open-access and are freely and widely available to all readers through the journal’s website.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
AHSTR is an open-access journal wherein all published articles are freely available online and can be accessed anywhere.
Ownership and Management
Naresuan University is the owner of the AHSTR and provides both financial and personnel support to maintain the operation of the journal at high standards. This includes a rigorous peer-review process and offering open-access availability to researchers and readers worldwide.
AHSTR is the official peer-reviewed journal of Naresuan University, Thailand, managed by the Graduate School of Naresuan University.
COPYRIGHT and LICENSING
AHSTR places high value on copyright protection and licensing to safeguard authors’ rights and ensure appropriate dissemination of research. AHSTR’s policies prioritize directness, accessibility, and attribution. All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0), granting users the right to read, copy, distribute, and create derivative works from the material as long as the authors of the original work are properly cited.